Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hencaa wanna join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion!

Legion!

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Hello i don't know where put the topic so i put it here

Hencaa is interested to join us

he is a very good infantry and he never been in a clan

So i tell him to download TS for now

what do u think?

His x-fire:henrik341
Back to top Go down
bad secret

bad secret

Number of posts : 143
Favourite BF1942 map : Bocage
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:07 pm

For the upcoming season it will be fine to have one more inf! But well, invite him to teamspeak and let us see!
Back to top Go down
sentinel

sentinel

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:38 pm

we have more then enough players as it is now, but ok if he is really interested. but in future dont recruit anymore.
Back to top Go down
M1ke

M1ke

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:48 pm

I guess you mean Héncca. I know him and yes he got awesome inf skills. But i really doubt that it is a good thing to join us.
I mean we tried it once at nations cup with team.north. Héncca couldnt even speak english. Only me and someothers could speak with him because we are finnish too. Héncca never showed up to any wars because the time was too late for him. Also i have noticed that he is really young according to our conversations in x-fire

I know he is freaking goood with inf. but i think his teamplay skills are close to zero.
He could be good guy for playing some un_berlins only Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legion!

Legion!

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:13 pm

M1ke wrote:
I guess you mean Héncca. I know him and yes he got awesome inf skills. But i really doubt that it is a good thing to join us.
I mean we tried it once at nations cup with team.north. Héncca couldnt even speak english. Only me and someothers could speak with him because we are finnish too. Héncca never showed up to any wars because the time was too late for him. Also i have noticed that he is really young according to our conversations in x-fire

I know he is freaking goood with inf. but i think his teamplay skills are close to zero.
He could be good guy for playing some un_berlins only Very Happy

Ohh... well didn't notice that

mh... so what i tell him?

anyway he didn't play on any clan and he will learn teamplay etc... just remember ur first clanwar etc.. i don't think u was perfect and u learn with time

and about time i will ask
Back to top Go down
Legion!

Legion!

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:15 pm

sentinel wrote:
we have more then enough players as it is now, but ok if he is really interested. but in future dont recruit anymore.

oh ok sorry but he is a very good inf thought we can have more points with him

and btw i didn't recruit i'm just asking ya what do u think becouse he asked me and no 1 was online so i posted Wink
Back to top Go down
Legion!

Legion!

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 5:43 pm

Btw i think he isn't interested anymore
Back to top Go down
bad secret

bad secret

Number of posts : 143
Favourite BF1942 map : Bocage
Registration date : 2011-07-03

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Very Happy okay
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 8:42 pm

lol, Mike you were right about the age Smile

btw i played against him on inf server yesterday, didnt notice any awesome skill as u say.
I mean most of time he felt under my shots. Anyway good aimer and good conquest player is totaly different thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hencaa wanna join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hencaa wanna join   Hencaa wanna join Empty

Back to top Go down

Hencaa wanna join
Page 1 of 1