Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
<TnS> XewO

<TnS> XewO

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-30

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:23 am

Hey all!!!

OMG I missed you all!! Im back after 3 years haha. I am currently in US, so we will have little time and PING difference but I hope it will work out! Are all the old fellas active still? Great to see u all here!!) Hope to combat with you and against others soon!!) Lets ROCK)) leet me know on which servers u guys play please!
Back to top Go down
M1ke

M1ke

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:42 pm

Hey! nice to see you in our forum. we have war at sunday against tampliers 20:00 central europe time..
New league season will start 30. april and i hope that we see you in wars. until start of the new season we play pretty much only at sundays.
Back to top Go down
sentinel

sentinel

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 pm

hi xewo for the 5th time. well, have fun playing from US. whatya doing there?
Back to top Go down
<TnS> XewO

<TnS> XewO

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:31 pm

sounds good! I need to gain my skills back tho) i check our clan server to see the ping, its around 200.. i hope it will be better cuz i had some connection problems that day so will see.. thanks mike! ill see wat i can do! give me more links about the league and add me to group plz.
Haha senti 5th time))? im here for one year work/study. I seriously miss TnS, lets ventrilo, xfire soon!!!)
Back to top Go down
<TnS> XewO

<TnS> XewO

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 am

I still cant see the clan forum... sigi check ur messages plz..
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 pm

je je je stop crying little turkish sore ass. Nice to have you here. I know it will last untill you find first US pussy, but hey, welcome back anyway!!

im waiting u in the tobruk bunker love :oops:
Back to top Go down
Legion!

Legion!

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Hello Smile
Back to top Go down
<TnS> XewO

<TnS> XewO

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 am

hahaha sigi noo i cant on u. OMG i remember thoseeeee hahahahaha omg lets do it PLZ. dudeee u cant imagine how i missed all the shit back in time!! now get ur ass up and get me into clan forum :p
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 pm

you already posted something in clan forum...

...yeees thats right. That is clan forum now, its not fancy like on old page but good enough to arrange some spanking action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone!!   Hello Everyone!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Battlefield 1942-
Jump to: