Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

failed to connect

Go down 
+3
M1ke
blame182
Sigismund
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigismund

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-09-02

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:44 am

so u useless pricks maybe u can help me for once, when i try to connect to some server i get 'failed to connect to server'. Now dont get all too smart too fast, its just one server.

My guess is i got IP ban for 'cheating'. Possible?
Back to top Go down
blame182

blame182

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2011-12-30

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:55 am

hmm, if it is only one particular server, then maybe.
Or maybe it is ur provider problem (hardly possible though)

but, i dont remeber the error when u r banned and connect to the server.
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:10 pm

i was able to play on server and than same day this happened
Back to top Go down
M1ke

M1ke

Number of posts : 1074
Registration date : 2011-04-07

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 pm

Whats that server u're talking about
Back to top Go down
Legion!

Legion!

Number of posts : 804
Registration date : 2011-04-04

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 pm

AHAHA CHEEATERRRR. anyway i had same problem with TL server, i kicked myself than it keep say failed to connect server. After some minuts i could join back so i guess you got banned.
Back to top Go down
Arlequin

Arlequin

Number of posts : 141

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Sigismund Is server online? Have you changed/installed rules on router/firewall? Do you have a router/firewall? Can you refresh server player list and ping in game servers list? Can you connect to it directly via IP? Can you run the ping via cmd to its IP?

I suppose that your ISP or your IP blocked on server. If you were banned on 1942 server, it would displayed "...you have been banned".

This FAQ can help you
http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/View.php?view=GameInfo.Detail&id=128&game=4
Back to top Go down
skywalker

skywalker

Number of posts : 1363
Registration date : 2011-07-03

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Could also be a routing problem. The ping doesnt help i think, those icmp requests are often blocked by firewalls.
User another key from your computer or use your key on another computer. That would be good! Or simply choose another good server, there are houndreds online Smile
Back to top Go down
Arlequin

Arlequin

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:10 am

skywalker wrote:
The ping doesnt help i think, those icmp requests are often blocked by firewalls.
ping request will help to find out is it firewall/router problem or not. About blocks of icmp, I can make request on almost all IPs of game servers.
skywalker wrote:
User another key from your computer or use your key on another computer. That would be good! Or simply choose another good server, there are houndreds online Smile
If he was blocked by ISP or IP, another key will not help. Only with another IP/ISP it'll help to determine it. So, second version is better Smile
"use your key on another computer".
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:43 pm

Guys said i got banned for 10 minutes only...

I wrote them back now, maybe they can see the problem.

I tried different pc and key but thats not the case.
Back to top Go down
Arlequin

Arlequin

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:11 pm

How it could be?? If you have tried with another key, it has to pass you....
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:46 pm

Because im not banned anymore, its another maybe ISP issue.
Back to top Go down
Arlequin

Arlequin

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 10:59 pm

You also has written that you used another IP (pc)
Back to top Go down
Sigismund

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Haha thats right but it is the same IP XD. I was just browsing on sisters laptop where i have bf also, it seemed strange tough that would work. Didnt realize u mean different ip hehe. Anyway no big deal its just one fucking server. my life will go on, i hope.
Back to top Go down
Joe Kickass

Joe Kickass

Number of posts : 1242
Registration date : 2012-03-29

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:38 pm

Sigismund wrote:
Haha thats right but it is the same IP XD. I was just browsing on sisters laptop where i have bf also, it seemed strange tough that would work. Didnt realize u mean different ip hehe. Anyway no big deal its just one fucking server. my life will go on, i hope.

Wouldnt be so sure about that ...
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

failed to connect Empty
PostSubject: Re: failed to connect   failed to connect Empty

Back to top Go down

failed to connect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Battlefield 1942-
Jump to: