Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I got a problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnus

Magnus

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2014-03-20

I got a problem  Empty
PostSubject: I got a problem    I got a problem  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:50 pm

Hey guys,i got a problem with my bf1942.Although i dont have a very shitty pc,i get around 30 fps in bf1942 Neutral

I discovered it lately when i checked my in-game fps,but i've already known that something was wrong with my BF.It's freezing in specific points of maps,and in some maps its freezing everywhere.By freeze i mean,it's not smooth as it has to be.

My pc : i3 2.37 CPU intel hd3000 graphics card and 4gb ram.I think its more than enough to run BF1942 with 100+ fps?

And one more thing that my laptop is overheating.You can always hear the fan sound on Teamspeak I guess.Is there any way that i can avoid it getting overheat?

Thanks for your helps cheers
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

I got a problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a problem    I got a problem  EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 8:52 pm

And I can run Company of Heroes in medium specs with 30+fps and the game is smoother than bf1942 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sentinel

sentinel

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2010-03-19

I got a problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a problem    I got a problem  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:19 pm

well if bf is the only game thats low, then bf is somehow the problem. maybe try running it in compatibility with win7. right click on icon - properties - compatibility.
are fps low on some other games?
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

I got a problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a problem    I got a problem  EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 4:26 pm

Well,i have only BF1942 installed on my computer.I tried renderer.lockfps 80 today and my fps was around 65-80 in battle of the bulge mountains.When i got into the church flag,its down to 30-40 fps.
I got a lot of fps move.It's never stable its always moving +20 -20 Neutral

yeah i use it in compability mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got a problem  Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a problem    I got a problem  Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a problem
Page 1 of 1