Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bosniaaaa, what to do with you?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sigismund

Number of posts : 799
Registration date : 2008-09-02

bosniaaaa, what to do with you? Empty
PostSubject: bosniaaaa, what to do with you?   bosniaaaa, what to do with you? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 6:21 pm

hey old pals, fokkers, midgets, soldiers!!

to be honest why i even remembered to come to this forum again is because im travelling to bosnia for the first time and since i know we have some balkans here and maybe even some people who are not, but have heard of it before or even visited it, i said ok lets ask those folks if they have some advice on what to see. Now i dont mean those tourist classics that are suggested everywhere but something that is not so common but worth to see. Can be anything, nature, bordels, natural bordels, hostels, shelters, funny grandma, funny grandma shelter, cinema, place to swim, place to sunbathe, place to open a can of tuna,...i hope u get an idea.
Back to top Go down
sentinel

sentinel

Number of posts : 1743
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: bosniaaaa, what to do with you?   bosniaaaa, what to do with you? EmptySun Sep 04, 2016 7:58 pm

i live about 40 km from bosnia and i was there like once or twice and only in a city at the border line Very Happy

but i heard Banja Luka is the city to visit because girl to guy ratio there is like 3 to 1
Back to top Go down
Ramjet

Ramjet

Number of posts : 1780
Registration date : 2010-03-18

PostSubject: Re: bosniaaaa, what to do with you?   bosniaaaa, what to do with you? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 11:10 pm

sigi you old farm animal focker!

I only know Herceg Novi in Montenegro which has a lot of nice tanned balkan chicks. But since you prefer the farms, grandmothers, shelters and the occasional 12 year old boy - it probably won't be of much interest to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bosniaaaa, what to do with you?   bosniaaaa, what to do with you? Empty

Back to top Go down

bosniaaaa, what to do with you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off topic-
Jump to: